Monday, November 13, 2017

Shriners Children's Hospitals



11/13/2017



To: Shriners Children's Hospitals

From Juan J. Ramirez
Thank you for your quick response.

Best regards!
Juan Jose Ramirez


From: Donor Relations - HQ <DonorRelations@shrinenet.org>
To: Juan Ramirez B. <jjrb230@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Ext] interrupt my donations please

Good afternoon Juan,

We have cancelled your monthly donation.

Thank you for your support in Shriners Hospitals for Children.



Donor Relations Department

Shriners Hospitals for Children

2900 N. Rocky Point Dr

Tampa, FL 33607

844-739-0849

donorrelations@shrinenet.org



From: Juan Ramirez B. [mailto:jjrb230@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 2:42 PM
To: Donor Relations - HQ
Subject: [Ext] interrupt my donations please

Stop temporarily my donations please

I own a very small business which is not generating any income at this point. Amazon.com unlisted the product I was selling. I promise I will re-start my very modest contribution as soon as I can.


http://bit.ly/hotsmart




Best regards!
Juan Jose Ramirez
HotSmartUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment